Online Learning Webinars are 45-90 minute interactive, audio-visual training sessions conducted through online conferencing. Unless otherwise noted, webinars are 90 minutes long and $130. Advance registration is required to attend our webinars. Follow the link in the webinar title to register, or click here to see a library of past webinars available for purchase.
What people are saying about the webinars:
- "The material was presented in a very clear manner. You were good at answering my questions and willing to re-explain material when necessary."
- "This was an excellent webinar for me. I am very excited about using the features. Thank you so much for your help."
- "Thank you for the information. The system worked great, and I am interested in future webcasts!"
- "This was a great tool. I really enjoyed it. Great way to do a training session without travel."
- "This was very informative and the presentation was easy to understand. I can't wait to use some of these features."
- "It really did exceed my expectations."
- "Great service, thank you for the information!"
- "The webcasts are very useful and the follow-up recordings are great!"
Learn more about our company on the "About Us" page.
Thursday, February 20th
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CST
|Queries 103||Marie Erb||$130||Pearl|
Tuesday, March 17th
12:00 - 1:00 PM CDT
|Akoya.net and the Unified Interface||Meghan Davignon||FREE||Akoya.net|